Classic roasted vegetables with thyme & sage with a caramelised balsamic glaze.
- 500g mixed vegetables (onions, peppers, courgettes, squash, garlic etc)
- 1 big glug rapeseed oil
- 1 handful fresh thyme & sage
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Cut all veg into chunks
- Coat veg, thyme & sage with oil & balsamic vinegar in a tray
- Roast for approx 30 mins at 200ºC
- Add salt to taste
- Serve as a side or on pasta
I make this dish almost every day using different veg and herbs, with or without the balsamic vinegar. It’s a great way to use up veg that have seen better days!
- Category: side
- Method: easy