Garlicky caramelised red onions, peppers & tomatoes with fresh marjoram – fabulous with pasta!
- 1 red onion
- 1 red pepper
- 1 punnet baby plum tomatoes (or cherry ones)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 big glug rapeseed oil
- 1 small handful fresh marjoram leaves
- rock salt
- Roughly chop the onion, red pepper & garlic
- Add tomatoes, coat with rapeseed oil & sprinkle with salt
- Bake for 25 mins at about 180
- Stir through fresh marjoram once cooked
- Serve as a side or stir through pasta
You can substitute pretty much any fresh herb from your Stoots Herb Wall – very versatile!!
- Category: main, side, sauce
- Method: easy