Spoon herby, hot summer fruits over pancakes & icecream all year round!
- 250g frozen summer fruits (half a bag)
- 1 small handful fresh thyme
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Microwave the fruit on full blast for 3 mins
- Gently strip the thyme leaves off the stalks*
- Stir the thyme, maple syrup & apple cider vinegar into the fruit
- Serve with ice cream or yogurt or cream or spoon over pancakes – OMG!
*hold a stalk upside down to strip leaves off in one swipe with pinched fingers
- Category: dessert
- Method: easy
Keywords: thyme, summer fruits, microwave, hot