Amazingly quick to make, this tangy tomato sauce is fabulous with Smokey Dippit on toast!
- 250g baby tomatoes (or big ones in chunks)
- 1 clove garlic (peeled & chopped)
- 1 handful tarragon leaves
- 1 tbs apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp chilli flakes (optional)
- 1 big glug rapeseed oil
- Cook all the ingredients over a low heat for 5 mins
- Stir occasionally, squidging the tomatoes
Use the tastiest tomatoes you can get hold of!
Spoon it over pasta or use as a tomato sauce
- Category: sauce
- Method: easy