A great way to use your fresh lemon verbena paste. Make this nutritious meal in 4 minutes flat!
- 100g fresh pasta
- 1 drizzle rapeseed oil
- 30g roasted hazelnuts (or any nut tbh)
- 1 tsp salty lemon verbena paste (see recipe)
- Cook the fresh pasta in boiling water for 2/3 minutes
- Crush or roughy chop the nuts while you wait
- Drain pasta & stir in the salty lemon verbena paste
- Drizzle with rapeseed oil and top with crushed, roasted nuts
- Serve straightaway. It’s incredible – honestly!!!
Use any type of pasta & any type of nut. Also works well with seeds – just get some protein in there!
- Category: ridiculously easy