Smashing (😂) side dish, cooked in the microwave for speed & less washing up!!!
- 1 medium sweet potato (skin on)
- 2 big knobs non-dairy ‘butter’
- 1 small handful fresh thyme
- rock salt
- Microwave the potato for 5 minutes* on full power
- Gently strip the leaves off the thyme stalks
- Roughly chop/smash the potato in a bowl with thyme, butter & salt
- Top with more butter a fresh sprig of thyme
- Perfect hot side (with lower carbs than your average spud)
*depends on the size of your potato. Give it a quick squeeze and give it a few more mins if necessary.
- Category: side
- Method: easy
Keywords: quick, low carb, thyme, not buttery,